RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30 - My Week 1 Journey

Saturday, August 27, 2016


 

RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30
My Week 1 Journey


Follow me along:
Instagram: @rach878xo
Facebook: Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness
Snapchat: @ rach878xo



8.15.16 - DAY 1
 
Max Out Time: 8:30 
Today starts a lot of new and exciting things for me.
Due to my time off for vacation I decided to just restart Insanity Max:30 instead of picking up at week 3.

Our new private training group, Back To Basics started today. We are all committed to starting and finishing our programs, for me its from day one to day sixty.


This morning I noticed I had way less energy than normal. With spending the last few days at the Fair my diet has not been on point and I can definitely tell in all aspects.

Totally wishing I would've remember to take my Energize this morning before pushing play!

Today is also that start of a new business training course I recently invested in so I am extremely excited about that too!

Stayed true to my commitment this morning with waking up at 5am to start my training and starting my workout at 6:30am!

Cheers to Day 1 πŸŽ‰
 
8.16.16 - DAY 2

Max Out Time: N/A
Total Number of Push-ups: I honestly don't know, I didn't write it down :(
 
My workout for day 2 was: Insanity Max:30 - Tabata Power!

Still my favorite workout of this program that I've completed so far! 😍

I think it may have something to do with the fact that it's the only one I have yet to do that I can go the full 30 minutes forπŸ˜‚ but we can just pretend that's not the reason haha!πŸ˜‰


Either way, I stuck to the plan and I didn't make an excuses today!

I hurried home from work and immediately pushed play as soon as I walked in the door!
 
 
8.17.16 - DAY 3
 
Max Out Time: 12:04
 
I AM DYING!!
of exhaustionπŸ˜– and of happiness😍

Why? Because I actually finished Sweat Intervals today! 

That's the Day 3 workout in #InsanityMax30 and the two times I have done this routine before today I QUIT.

That's definitely not something that's easy for me to admit but it's real.

All the workouts at 30 minutes long and in this workout around the 26 minute mark I am D.E.A.D. so I would throw in the towel.

I know you're thinking, "Why not just do it, it's only FOUR minutes?"

The last thing I want to hear at that point is, "Hey let's do some burpee lunges!"

Hell no I don't want to do that. Shoot me.

BUT today I did it.

I totally was dreaded this workout all day long and I kept pushing it back further and further but I had a mini pep talk with myself before I started that TODAY was MY day. Today I am going to finish this!

I had to modify a few moves but I still did it!

As
Shaun T said, "Results don't come from breaks, they come from hard work!"

Thrilled to check off that Day 3 box today! ✔️
 
 
8.18.16 - DAY 4
 
Max Out Time: N/A
Total Number of Push-ups: I honestly don't know, I didn't write it down :(
 
Late start to my workout for Day 4 but better late than never right? 😜

Feeling super good today, it's amazing how much of a difference I am noticing in just four days. Some of the things I had trouble with day one have become a little easier today on day four.

Also did the preview workout of our free 3 Week Yoga Retreat! Ahh it feels so good!


I am so not flexible whatsoever and I am not a relaxed person but it felt great and from someone with chronic back pain, any moment without back pain is wonderful.

Really really really looking forward to doubling up with that retreat during my Insanity Max:30 journey!

If you want to do it with me it's free and it starts September 5th! Just let me know and I'll get you set up to start with me!
 
 
8.19.16 - DAY 5
 
Max Out Time: 8:45
 
Day 5! Friday Night Fight Round 1 ✔️

My stomach has not felt the greatest today BUT I still didn't use that as an excuse to skip my workout. πŸ™…πŸΌ

Would I have loved to have taken my Friday night off? Of course! πŸ™‹πŸΌ


Especially with having to spend the last minute of the workout beating on your abs in a super tough position 😝 but I still made it through!

But what I want more is to be healthier.

"Your body is your equipment, the power is within you."

πŸ‘†πŸΌ I love that quote from Shaun T so much because you can apply it to any part of your life.

Your body supports you every day. It needs you to take care of it.

Stop treating it like a trash can and you will be amazed at how much better you will feel! ❤️
 
 
8.20.16 - DAY 6
 
Max Out Time: N/A
 
Day 6 ✔️ Today's workout was #Pulse aka an active recovery day to stretch everything back out for Monday to start it all over again! 😜

Got my car are cleaned inside and out, got caught up on laundry and cleaning the house, got my workout in, now a little r&r in an
#Epsomsalt bath before heading to Stateline Speedway for tonight's dirt track race! 😍

P.S - you better be just as obsessed with these BetseyJ's as I am πŸ™ˆπŸ’•
 
 
8.21.16 - DAY 7
Meditating or dreaming of pizza? πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’­πŸ•

The world may never know 😏

Either way, I am enjoying my rest day! ❤️


I will be posting these updates at the end of each week so stay tuned for my week two update!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply