10 Reasons I Love Home Workouts More Than The Gym!

Tuesday, November 10, 2015



 
10 Reasons I Love Home Workouts More Than The Gym!
 
 
Who needs a gym when you have your living room?
 
Want to know why I love working out at home?
 
  1.  I don't have to face the cold in the winter.
  2. Gym schedules don't dictate my routine, my living room is always open....
  3. I don't have to care about how I look. I don't even have to wear clothes if I don't want to. I can rock a sports bra, I don't even have to brush my hair.
  4. I don't have to share germs, they're all mine and I don't have to clean anything off if I don't want to.
  5. I can make as many grunts and weird faces as I want and no one can judge me.
  6. I don't have to spend time driving to and from anywhere.
  7. I can literally roll out of bed, walk a few feet, and start my workout.
  8. My trainers are always at my finger tips and always say the right thing at the right time.
  9. I don't have to pay to go to my living room and I never have to wait to use it.
  10. When I'm done I can lay on the floor dying for a few minutes to catch my breath without creating a scene.


You can always join an online accountability group for help and support as you make these new changes to your family's eating. Having the support, encouragement, and resources for new healthy recipes and options will help you see tremendous success with making this new lifestyle habit and routine! For details and to secure your spot, apply HERE!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply