How I Was Able To Go From Working 4 Jobs to 1 in 8 Months!

Sunday, November 1, 2015


 
 
How I Was Able To Go From Working 4 Jobs to 1 in 8 Months!
 
 
I started 2015 out with working 4 jobs, 85 hours a week. Double shifts, never having a day off - it was a nightmare. I never thought I would have to work that much just to "get ahead"... or so I thought.
 
I thought I was gaining so much by working all these hours but in reality I was losing so much more. I was losing time with my significant other, I was losing opportunities to spend time with my family, I was losing all track of time & most of all - I was losing myself.
 
I was constantly on the run, I didn't have time to cook healthy meals or meal plan & I definitely didn't have the time to go to the gym nor did I have the means to pay for a membership. I gained about 15 lbs in the course of 9 months, my heaviest weight I'd ever been.
 
I felt like I was hitting a brick wall. I needed to get on track, I needed to get healthy again, but how could I possibly do that with my situation?

 -----

How did I overcome it? I made a decision. I made the decision that I was more important than that and not to always put myself last. I decided to make myself a priority & make a big change.
 
I came across the 21 Day Fix. I saw so many people getting all these crazy amazing results from it so I had to see what all the fuss was about. But wait, Shakeology was part of the plan too? I love eating my food, I am a picky eater & I don't even like smoothies - why in the world would I like this?
 
Come to find out these two things were exactly what I need to kickstart my journey. I loved them both and I was able to do it all for a one time fee from the comfort of my own home. I finished the program, followed it to a "T" & lost 7.5 lbs + 14 inches in just 3 weeks.
 
I have never, ever, ever, in all my life of exercising, lost weight by doing so. Every time I would start, I gained weight, got discouraged & quit. This was a first for me & it was seriously so easy to follow.
 
I thought "I can do this, I can keep up with this!" & I did. I decide to become a coach because I wanted to help as many people as I could, feel as amazing as I did. I felt like if I didn't share such a huge blessing in my life, that would be so selfish of me to keep it to myself. 

 -----

Fast forward to now: 8 months later. I am now only working part-time as a dental hygienist about 20 hours a week. Within the past 8 months I have been able to replace so much of my income working from home as a coach that I have been able to cut back my work from 4 jobs down to 1 & from 85 hours down to 20.
 
I have no background in business or marketing, I am not a dietician, I am not a personal trainer & I was not in shape or at my goal weight when I started. You don't have to have or be any of those things - you just have to truly want to help people.

Don't wait until the "time is right" because there is no right time. If I would've waited to take the leap of faith, I would never be where I am now. Becoming a coach has kept me on track on my health & fitness journey, it keeps me motivated everyday. All I'm saying is that if I can do it, so can you.
 
#‎IAmBlessed‬ ‪#‎LifeByDesign
 
 
Why haven't you joined me yet?
 
 



*Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.
http://www.beachbodycoach.com/uploads/fckeditor/mdbody/File/downloads/statement_of_independent_coach_earnings.pdf
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply