Accepting Applications for New Coach Training!

Friday, April 15, 2016

 



Accepting Applications for New Coach Training!
 
Why NOT you? Trust me…I have either HAD or HEARD every excuse to why NOT and I can most likely challenge each and every one of them. 😏


Have you given thought to why it COULD be a fit for you? Because there ARE some good reasons. It’s not for everyone. So you should stop reading if you aren’t passionate, or hard-working or itching to do something different or making a significant change in yourself and others.

BUT if you would love to make healthy living and earn based on the people you help...or you are a woman who is or wants to be on a journey to improve her fitness and health while staying accountable….or someone looking to find something that provides FULFILLMENT day to day and doesn’t feel like work…..then this MIGHT be a perfect opportunity to take a look at.

THOSE are the people that I want to partner with. I’d love for YOU to plug in and be a part of our team!


I’ve achieved more than I ever imagined in this business and am living out my passion to help more people become SUCCESSFUL in this business - from home, while prioritizing their families. Our team has the resources and support to help you succeed if you commit to services of others day to day.

Whatever your goals might be, there is a place for you. The most important mental gains for me have been self-confidence, tackling my perfectionism and people-pleasing behaviors and forming some of the most meaningful new friendships with like minded people.


I’m looking for 10 GOAL-DIGGERS who are READY for a change - ready to make the first steps toward a life of freedom for their family.
 

I’m starting an online NEW COACH training. You won’t be alone...I will mentor you, train you and encourage you as you learn. Your responsibility will be to commit to as little as an hour a day to gain the knowledge and skills.

I'm looking for people who are DRIVEN, POSITIVE, COMPASSIONATE, FUN, and TEAM PLAYERS who believe they were meant for a life of PURPOSE and PASSION.💜

Whether you want a part-time hobby or the tools to build a 6-figure business, I can help you map out a personalized plan.


SO, if you want to be considered for one of the spots in my training:
 

*This is not for current coaches. Please do not apply if you are already working with a coach. Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. *

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply