How has Beachbody changed my life – so far?

Saturday, June 13, 2015

 
 
How has Beachbody changed my life – so far?


There is SO MUCH to say! Beachbody’s program the 21 Day Fix, has allowed me to fit back in my jeans again, the same jeans I've been wearing since 8th grade & haven’t fit in to for OVER A YEAR - for the first time in my life! This program helped me LOSE 7.5 lbs. & 14 inches in JUST 21 days. T25 gave me KILLER abs. These programs have given me my confidence back, they've helped my diet & portion control immensely! They've really helped me incorporate my veggies too. I am NOT a big fan of veggies but Shakeology has become my LIFE SAVER for that! Shakeology has done wonders for my health & my digestion.
 
This company is SO REWARDING, the more people you help, the more they SPOIL you! I receive GIFTS in the mail all the time, FREE T-shirts, Beachbody inspired board games, Celebrity Trainer bobble-heads, bracelets, etc. Coaches are the FIRST to know about everything new coming out & we are the FIRST ones who get a chance to try them! I even get a 25% discount on ALL of their products as well as $2 shipping!
 
In just 7 short WEEKS, this business allowed me to FINALLY QUIT MY second part time JOB I had for extra income, which I completely hated & dreaded showing up to, after 1 year of working there. I didn't like the mean & grouchy person I was becoming because of it. Beachbody gave me the FINANCIAL FREEDOM to leave that job for good & I have been able to continually EXCEED that income ever since from the comfort of my own home.
 
This has allowed me to spend more time with my significant other & really do some amazing PROGRESS on our relationship. It has allowed me to HAVE TIME & MONEY to be able to go visit my family more. I can AFFORD the gas to travel now & that allows me to enjoy my niece & nephew more & NOT have to miss important parts of their life growing up anymore. Last summer I had FOUR jobs & was working about 85 hours a week. From the end of April 2014 – September 2014 I had a total of only 4 full days off. This year I can actually ENJOY my summer, I have the opportunity to be outside while I’m coaching! I can be ANYWHERE & work my business!
 
I have HELPED & INSPIRED so many people already. Every day having people tell you, you have inspired them or motivated them to be healthier & work out MEANS THE WORLD! I can't put a price tag on that. I can't put a price on the LIVES I'm IMPACTING or the FRIENDSHIPS I have made. I can't even begin to say how BLESSED I feel to have such a wonderful & truly caring team by my side. It's so uplifting to NOT FEEL ALONE. I’m still a work in progress & doing this is what is helping me stay on track! I WILL reach my goals & I WILL help you do the same!

Last updated 5/31/15
Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply