Cookie Dough Shakeology!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

 
Cookie Dough Shakeology
 

Looking for a healthy way to give into your sweet tooth?

Try some Cookie Dough Shakeology or some Cooke Dough Shakeology Ice Cream! 

Watch the video for my recipe!
 

 
 

Browse my online Shakeology website:

Shakeology FAQs:
 
To purchase Shakeology:
CLICK HERE

How to get a 25% Discount on Shakeology?

1) Sign up as a "Preferred Customer/Discount Coach" for free by clicking HERE
2) Add a "Challenge Pack"
 
 
*Starting Month 2, you will receive a 25% discount on your Shakeology and anything else you order through TeamBeachbody.com *

 


P.S. - I finished editing the entire video just to realize that I did something completely wrong and like most things in my life, completely embarrassing. Can you spot what it is? 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply