Become a Coach & Create Your Own Future

Friday, September 16, 2016



 
Become a Coach & Create Your Own Future
 
 
Ok, so here's the deal... πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Unless you've been living under a rock or you're new to the social media world... it's no secret that your newsfeed is probably consumed with "join my team" ads, before/after photos and great testimonials from high-quality products in various network marketing/direct sales companies. πŸ™ŽπŸΌ

Sometimes it gets overwhelming and maybe even a little annoying. I get it! And, I
'm totally not bashing those distributors/reps at all! Shoot, being in the #1 team of the Team Beachbody Network, sometimes I even get a little annoyed. πŸ™†πŸΌ

Don't get me wrong...

I am a supporter of network marketing myself as I do think it's a fantastic business model. It provides freedom and flexibility, opportunity for financial success, fun/support and opportunities for personal growth! πŸ’πŸΌ

It's especially fantastic for stay-at-home or working mamas (or future wannabes) like myself! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ

BUT I also believe it has to be TASTEFULLY done, RAW, REAL, and AUTHENTIC. I see way too much fake garbage and spam that does not come from the heart. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Starting your own business does not have to label you as a "newsfeed spammer," not every team is the same, your decision in selecting a "work-at-home" opportunity should be a thought-out, serious decision, and you should sign with a person who you KNOW will help guide you in the right direction in becoming a success. πŸ™‹πŸΌ

I've recently invested in a Facebook manager that I've been working with for over a month now to help teach people how to NOT be icky like you see everyone else that give us a bad name.πŸ™…πŸΌ

You should also support a product that you are PASSIONATE about because that's where you're going to find your FIRE! πŸ”₯

When I discovered I could create a 6-figure income within a few years from home doing what I truly, genuinely LOVED (helping people through the vehicle of health and fitness all while working on my own fitness/health goals) I let that passion propel me forward! πŸƒπŸΌ

Sure, I had my doubts and reservations...I still do, but the awesome part was the option of always having great accountability, personal growth, support and being surrounded with so much POSITIVE friendship (oh, and a discount!) even if my business "failed."

So, to get to the point, there is still time to make this year your absolute BEST year in EVERY aspect of your life - wealth, health, relationships and personal growth - and I want to help you achieve that! πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

You can create a truly amazing opportunity for yourself and you can do it so that you stand apart from the rest!

I'm excited to share with you how I've done just that and how YOU can do that as a coach on my amazing team!πŸ‘―

I'm taking applicants ALL month for my brand new intro into coaching program. Just fill out the form below!πŸ‘‡πŸΌ

https://rachelfaul.wufoo.com/forms/m12filq1wxw799/

I'm looking forward to working with you on starting your business, helping you with your health/fitness goals, and creating the start of a great friendship this year!
 
To learn more about Coaching on my team, go HERE!
 ----------------------------------------------

 "Team Beachbody® does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill."

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply