RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30 - My Week 4 Journey

Sunday, September 11, 2016


RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30
My Week 4  Journey



Follow me along:
Instagram: @rach878xo
Facebook: Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness
Snapchat: @rach878xo
 
 
 
9.5.16 - Day 22

Max Out Time: 11:13

Hello week 4! Give up on giving up! 👊🏼

I can't believe I am almost done with month one already! Holy cow that time went by fast!

Just another big reminder for all of you reading and following me along on my journey - the time is going to pass anyways! Why not be proud of yourself in four weeks from now instead of kicking yourself in the ass for not starting now!! 


Today was also my first day of the #yogaretreat which I'll talk about in my next post! (Stay tuned)

I did that first so I was already a little burnt out from that, just because I'm used to doing anything like that.

Today was my last day doing
#insanitymax30 #cardiochallenge tho so I'm pumped about that!

The first time I did it (Day 1) I maxed out at 8:30 and today (Day 22) I maxed out at 11:13!

I'm okay with that haha!
Couldn't resist getting my
#LaborDay sweat on!
 
 
9.6.16 -Day 23

Max Out Time: N/A
Total Number of Push-ups: 131
 
From my 5:30AM workout this morning! 💪🏼 #Day23 💁🏼

I love the
#Tabata style workouts so much! That's, sweat on my shirt btw, not a stain lol!

As I have been doing for
#TabataStrength I kept track of my push-ups again today and I got 131! 🙈😍

The first time I did this workout I got 76 me the second time I did it I got 119!

So freaking happy about its even though they're all modified haha!

Practice will make perfect tho I know it will!

Just think of all the progress YOU would make if you joined me?! 😉

For real, join one of my trainings - I don't bite, I promise!
 ...
This picture has a little irony because it has my old team name in it, with my old team shirt one Team
#NoExcuses !

BUT I recently decided to have it changed and I been searching for a graphic design artist to come up with something different for me and I am so excited to say that it is literally so close to be released, I LOVE it!

I'm not going to spill all the beans until it's completely ready so stay tuned for that!
 
 
9.7.16 - Day 24

Max Out Time: 12:17
 
Oh hey best friend..

NOT.

I'm so glad I don't have to do Sweat Intervals again haha!


I wasn't looking forward to it at all but I definitely pushed through and gave it my all!

I can't believe my last week of my first month of this program is already half over!

I can't wait to see what month two holds, but for now I'm going to enjoy these last workouts of month one!

 
9.8.16 - Day 25
 
Max Out Time: 6:37
Total Number of Push-ups134
 
I literally cannot feel my arms😩

Today was not a great day. I just could not get my mind to shut off so that I could focus so I really struggled getting through it today. 😞

The one good thing about today's workout was that I beat my push-ups again! Tuesday I got 131 and today I got 134!

My arms are dead.

This has been one of my favorite workouts of month one so I am definitely a little sad about not doing it again but I'm excited to see what's next!

Did my yoga before this workout too and I actually found a few poses I can do without looking ridiculous😂

We're going to the Florida Georgia Line, Cole Swindell, The Cadillac Three, and Kane Brown concert tonight so I had to get my workout in earlier today!

 
 
9.9.16 - Day 26

I finally found a yoga pose that I can do haha! #TreePose

This whole yoga this is definitely not a piece of cake. I'm realllly not flexible 😂🙈

PS- I am taking my rest day today because we got home so late from the
#DigYourRoots concert and I am TIREDDD!

 
9.10.16 - Day 27
 
Max Out Time: 11:03
 
I didn't want to do it but it had me smiling 3 minutes in!

Does that make me crazy? Haha😂🙈

Since I took my rest day yesterday I had to make up for it today so I did my last
#FridayFight #Round1 workout!

I maxed out 11:03 which about 2 and 1/2 minutes past my first max out time. Not an insane amount of progress but progress none the less.#progressnotperfection

Tomorrow is my last day of month one! I can't believe it!

 
9.11.16 - Day 28
 
You guysss! I just finished MONTH ONE! 😍🙈😭🙋🏼💁🏼💪🏼
 
I just completed my last workout of month one, #pulse! Plus I did 50 minutes of yoga today because I got behind in our #3WeekYogaRetreat!
 
My shoulder and back are definitely sore from that that yoga today but it feels good!
 
I can't believe how fast this first month went!
 
I am so nervous to find out what's to come with month 2 tomorrow! 😳
I'm ready for it tho!! I've only been preparing for the last 4 weeks haha!
 
👊🏼I do have my month one #transformation video made and it is pretty awesome if I do say so myself but I am NOT sharing it until this Facebook like page reaches 300 likes!
 
SOOO if you haven't already go HERE - hit that "like" button!✔️
(
Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness)
 
 
I will be posting these updates at the end of each week so stay tuned for my week five update!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply