RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30 - My Week 6 Journey

Monday, September 26, 2016

 
 
RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30
My Week 6 Journey



Follow me along:
Instagram: @rach878xo
Facebook: Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness
Snapchat: @rach878xo
 
 
9.19.16 - Day 36

Max Out Time: 8:20

It's 10 pm and past my bed time.

My shoulders are on fire so I couldn't complete my yoga and I am TIREDDD.

Normally I would be in bed by now lol....


"Feel the burn" - I definitely wore a very fitting shirt for today haha! 🔥

I increased my max out time today by almost 3 minutes! I was going to max out soon but then Shaun T yelled out only 5 more seconds so I stuck it out and pushed through!

Can't believe I started week 6 today! Day 8 of month two and Day 36 overall!

GOODNIGHT! 💤

 
 
9.20.16 - Day 37

Max Out Time: 13:09
Total Number of Push-ups: 86

6:30 AM workout sesh complete!

It's literally been like 9 hours since I did my last workout so I felt extra sore so I want to get back into my morning routine so I made myself do it anyways!

Had to take a little shoulder break in the middle since I have to be able to hold them up all day at work today haha!


Now all I have to do tonight is my yoga and Day 2's workout in my Booty Challenge!

Oh and just in case you are wondering... Or have ever wondered... Or are just curious... I am holding a 5 Day Sneak Peek Into Coaching on Monday! So far you'd like to learn more about what I do, how I earn money, what's makes a good coach, how to build a business and do it too, ANYWAY questions at all I will answer them for you!

All you have to do is go to the events tab of this page, open the event, and hit "Going" to RSVP!

NO commitments, no obligations, just laid back and informational!☺️

Day 9 of month 2, day 37 overall! 💪🏼

 
 
 
9.21.16 - Day 38
 
Taking my rest day today to catch up on my shows and catch up on my business!
 

One of my favorite things about Coaching is being able to work literally anywhere.

I can work outside, in my car, on my lunch break, in a plane, waiting in line at the grocery store... You name it!

I've come to find that there is literally nothing more rewarding to me than changing the love of another person.


Empowerment is SO important and it's something that we all need more of in life.

^theres a little hint in there that's a secret and BIG surprise I have been keeping from you all that I am thrilled to get finalized and share with the world!

It's business related so don't get any crazy ideas haha!
 
 

 
9.22.16 - Day 39

Max Out Time: 5:10
 
I took my rest day yesterday to catch up on #TheVoice (priorities, I know😂) I had every intention on doing a double day today just because.

Today was not a good day and to be honest I've been pretty upset and I can't really get my mind to focus.

I put off pushing play all night because I felt as tho I couldn't give 100% to this workout....


Regardless of my day, or how I feel about it I'm in the process of learning self care so with that being said... Whether I kick led ass in tonight's workout I still pushed play.

Even though I'm tired.
Even though I'm mentally drained.
Even though it's almost my bed time.
Even though I still have a million other things on my to do list.
Even though I literally want to sit on the couch and do nothing.
I pushed play regardless because I DESERVE it. I deserve to be healthy, I deserve my 'me time', and I deserve to have this healthy outlet.

So even if I had to use every inch of power in me to push play, I did it for ME.

I didn't give it my all. I'll be honest. I maxed out about 3 minutes earlier than I did the last time I did this workout but you know what, any workout is better than no workout!

Oh and I figured my Make It Happen shirt would be the most fitting for today. 😉

Day 11 of month 2, Day 39 overall complete!
 
 
9.23.16 - Day 40

Max Out Time: 7:10
Total Number of Push-ups: 134

Heyyyyy Day 40! And Day 12 of month 2 which I had to flip the photo on because I put up 21 instead 🙈😂 oops! I still made it work tho

Feeling better today and feeling productive!

I love love love this workout!
#MaxOutStrength

The push-ups kill me I feel like I did a million but I pushed thru!

Shakeology for lunch and now we're off to the races for the
#SeptemberSweep!
 

9.24.16 - Day 41

Max Out Time: 5:57

This is for yesterday!🙈#FridayFightRound2 is no freaking joke! Especially because you get so many less water breaks than normal!

I went thru almost two bottles of water today!!


After being at the race track all weekend it felt great to get back into my groove!

I think this one is slowly growing on me! 😍

If you're wondering why I used the TV today it's because my computer is messed up and I haven't been able to use it all day so fingers crossed it doesn't shit the bed😭

Oh and yes I know this doesn't match at all haha! I didn't realize it until I took my after picture... I literally feel like I never match anyways so I guess I'm not surprised! 😂

Day 13 of month 2, Day 41 overall!

 

 
9.25.16 - Day 42

Max Out Time: N/A

Annnnnd a little #Pulse to end the night!

Today I did yoga, two days worth of workouts from my 7 Day Booty Challenge, Friday Fight Round 2, and this.

I think I'm done for today😳😂


#day14 of #month2
#day42 of #insanitymax30 overall

 
I will be posting these updates at the end of each week so stay tuned for my week seven update!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply