Sneak Peek Into Coaching | 5 Day Pass

Thursday, September 22, 2016


https://www.facebook.com/events/1091480157605755/
 
Sneak Peek Into Coaching
5 Day Pass
 
 
Do you follow me on social media?!
 
 
If I was an outsider looking in at my life, I would be SOO confused! "What does she DO all day (besides workout)?!"

If you are scratching your head...wondering how I can afford to work from home so much, lead a healthy lifestyle and build a business...you are invited!

The whole concept of being a Beachbody coach can seem so abstract and SCAM-Y! I GET I!

I was one of the BIGGEST skeptics. I never buy anything or go anywhere until I read reviews and do my research.

I've been burned so many times from buying crap products and listening to the wrong people.

With that being said, I would like to "Pull the curtain back" and give you a glimpse into what I do...and you can decide if it's a good fit for YOU!


Join my 5 Day Coach Sneak Peek
 
I don't need a commitment...this is simply a chance for you to see if this is a good fit for you.
 
 
This will NOT be one of those schemey "Business Opportunities” where the creepy sales guy pitches a bunch of different things and tries to pressure people to commit.
 
Here is what I can promise:
  • I'm simply going to share MY story, reservations I had coming into the business... how/why I overcame them and how it has changed my life
  • I'll cover common objections and FAQs
  • Share our team CULTURE and values so you know what kind of "family" we are if you DO decide to take the leap
 
*NO pressure to sign up!
 
Simply an opportunity to learn more and decide if it might be right for YOU! You won't hurt my feelings if it's not for you or the timing just isn't right, I promise!
 
 
THAT'S IT!
 
5 Days --- ALL HEART, no pressure -- just us sharing the way I feel about this awesome opportunity and my desire to help others!
 
If you want to be a FLY on the wall in this group and don't already have a coach, simply CLICK HERE and hit "Going" to RSVP!
 
 
SNEAK PEEK BEGINS MONDAY SEPTEMBER 26th! 
 
 
Scan the QR code with your mobile device to see my event on Facebook!


 *NON COACHES ONLY PLEASE. I need to keep the group limited to those who are not coaches so that I can answer their questions as they come up.
Thanks for your understanding! xo

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply