Motivational Mindset Monday | Don't Compare Yourself To Anyone Else

Monday, October 31, 2016

 
Motivational Mindset Monday | Don't Compare Yourself To Anyone Else
 
Don't compare yourself to ANYONE else. It's OK to be different. It's OK to be yourself.
.
Why is it that if your d i f f e r e n t you're weird? Just because your different? Just because you're not like everyone else?
.
When you walk into a room, people in that room look at you and j u d g e you. Instantly they are judging the person that you are based on the way that you look the way, the way that you sound, the way you walk, EVEN the clothes that you're wearing.
.
AND not just that, they're c o m p a r i n g themselves to you. Is she prettier than me, is she skinnier than me, is she taller than me, is she smarter than me, does she have nicer clothes than me, I wonder what kind of car she drives?
.
WHY are you so CONCERNED about it? Why do you CARE so much about what someone else is doing?
.
If someone else is doing something that is not harming us or them, then WHY do you care?
.
WHY are you spending so much time w o r r y i n g about what someone else is doing?
.
IF you're that type of person, why? Do a deep gut check with yourself and really TRY to figure out what it is w i t h i n you that you're not okay with, that you feel the need to make others feel LESS of themselves.
.
When I walk into a room and look around, the LAST I think about is how I can c o m p a r e myself. I don't care about ANY of that stuff. If you're happy, BE HAPPY! Who am I to judge?
.
Comparison is a VERY dangerous thing.
.
I feel that women have become SO judgemental of each other and it seems like everything is a c o m p e t i t i o n these days.
.
There needs to be more GIRL LOVE, more women to women EMPOWERMENT.
.
Don't ever look for ANYONE else's approval. The o n l y approval you need is that from God and that from yourself and I can tell you right now that God loves YOU j u s t the way YOU are. 💕
.
.
💕My challenge for you is to give a simple compliment to someone you don't know next time you're out in public.💕
.
.
*Stay tuned for next weeks "Motivational Mindset Monday" here and over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness at 7:30pm EST

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply