The 7 Day Booty Challenge Winners

Monday, October 3, 2016

 
The 7 Day Booty Challenge Winners
 
 
Congratulations to my 2 Booty Challenge winners!🎉
 
Last week I held a FREE 7 Day Booty Challenge which had a lot of participation and positivity!💕
 
After spending so much time creating the content for it I love how group went!☺️
Everyone did such a great job staying active with the workouts! 💪🏼
 
Aside from my longer paid 30 Day Group Challenges, I will also be hosting one 7 Day Challenge for FREE each month as well! I will mix it up and have different themes each month so that there's always something new to look forward to! ☺️
 
For this challenge the winners were chosen based on participation. Each time a member actively participated I wrote their name down. At the end of the 7 days I put all those names in a cup and randomly chose the 2 winners!
 
Our Booty Challenge winners are:
🍑Jes M.
Won the "Killin it" water bottle plus the "Work your ❤️ out" tank top🎁
AND
🍑 Davet S.
Won the "Push beyond your limits tank top"🎁
 
Thank you to everyone who joined and participated and congratulations to this groups winners! 🏆
 
 
 
🕸My next 30 Day Challenge starts on Monday, October 3rd, 2016!
🎃Stay tuned for October's FREE 7 Day Challenge!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply