RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30 - My Week 7 Journey

Monday, October 3, 2016

 

RachelFaulFitness does Insanity Max:30
My Week 7 Journey



Follow me along:
Instagram: @rach878xo
Facebook: Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness
Snapchat: @rach878xo
 
 
9.26.16 - Day 43
 
 Wake up and help change someone's life.

Physically. Financially. Mentally. Emotionally.

That's my purpose💕
 
I know it's only Monday but I am taking my rest day.

 
 
 
9.27.16 - Day 44

Max Out Time: 8:25

Max Out Cardio in my favorite shirt!✔️#fitisthenewskinny

I only went 5 seconds longer for my max out time than I did last week but it's still progress!

 I took my rest day yesterday so catch up on some work and spend sometime with Devin! ☺️

I am not in week SEVEN of this program!! Can't you believe that!? I've literally been doing this program for 7 weeks and I have STUCK to it!!

One thing they really stressed to us at Coach Summit in Nashville this year was the make sure you finish whatever you start. If we are starting a program and never finishing it, how is that being a good role model for you guys? If we are just jumping around and doing something random for our workouts each day, what is that teaching you?

These programs are created exactly the way they were created for a REASON!

I'm so excited to see how I feel at the end of next week when I finish this!

I want one of you guys to try this program out too so you an tell me what you think!! Let me know if you want to! ;) you've seen how much I've enjoyed it!!

Day 16 of month 2 and day 44 overall! 💪🏼

 
 
 
9.28.16 - Day 45

Max Out Time: 7:00
Total Number of Push-ups: 87
 
All I have to say about #MaxOutPower is.... I can't feel my arms when I'm with you, but I love it💪🏼😂

My arms literally die when I do these Tabata style workouts omg. I did ONE more push up this week than last week.

Still improvement tho so it counts and I'm still happy about it!


 Day 18 of month 2 and day 45 overall!
((It was actually day 17 of month 2, I accidentally counted wrong, so my following posts will be off))

 I earned this tank top for free for completing that program and I'm so excited to turn in my results from this program so I can get my free t shirt for it!
 
 

 
9.29.16 - Day 46

Max Out Time: I honestly don't know, I didn't write it down :(

Oh #MaxOutSweat I want to hate you so much but you always just end up making me #smile!

At this point I'm honestly like shocked that I am still finding shirts I haven't worn yet during my max 30 journey! 😂

My goal was to never wear the same shirt twice and I guess I've come to find that I have a lot more
#workoutclothes than I thought!

If you would've told me years ago that j would have the goals and #mindset that I do now I wouldn't have believed it.

This whole journey, my whole coaching journey has totally changed my outlook on like and my outlook on myself.

I have made leaps and bounds thru this business, because of this business and I am so
#grateful.

I just wish that all of you would take the chance to see it for yourselves too. ❤️

Day 19 of month 2, day 46 overall.
((Again, it was actually Day 18 of month 2))
 

 
 
9.30.16 - Day 47

Max Out Time: 7:03
Total Number of Push-ups: 170
 
(posted on 10.2.16)

I have been bad. I have been really bad.😞
I didn't do my workout on Friday and yesterday I feel asleep before I could do my workout. 😭

So here's for making up for Friday! Did my favorite workout
#MaxOutStrength!
 Most of the time people would just quit after missing a few days like that and to be honest I might have too if it wasn't for being for open and honest about my journey with this program. Being a coach helps keep me accountable. My private groups help keep me accountable. But posting these publicly everyday REALLY helps keep me accountable! 🙈

Since I am 2 days behind... I not only had to make up Friday's workout and yesterday's but I still had my normal workout for today!!

So here's to 1/3 down and 2 more today!

Day 20 of month 2/day 47 overall completed!

((Again, it was actually Day 19 of month 2))
 
 
 
10.1.16 - Day 48

Max Out Time: I honestly don't know, I didn't write it down :(
 
(posted on 10.2.16)
((This is when I realized that I had been messing up my day's all week lol))
 

Okay done with yesterday's workout...and I also realized that somehow I got my days messed up.. Yesterday was day 20 of month 2, day 48 overall.. Somehow I skipped over day 17 so that's why I'm holding up 20 twice.

Ahhh 🙈 see this is why you stay on track people!! This is what happens haha!
Anyways I am already sore for making up Friday's workout so that made this even harder.

 We were out of town all day yesterday and we got home around 6pm and I thought I'd hangout with Devin until 7:30 and then I would do my workout. Well I fell asleep on the couch by 6:30... I didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning so apparently I needed that 14 hours of sleep😳

I normally go to bed at 9 so it's pretty sad when I can't even make it to my bed time😂
#grannyprobs

Okay. Now for TODAYS workout so I will be all caught up!! Ahhh!! I am never letting this happen again!! Lesson learned! Learn from my mistakes guys! 😞
 
 

 
10.2.16 - Day 49

Max Out Time: N/A

Annnnndd last but not least.. Pulse is complete!! Today's workout haha!

I just took a hot Epsom salt bubble bath because I am sure tomorrow I am going to be a little sore!

You know you did a triple workout when pulse is a struggle to why through haha!😂


I now can officially say that I am D.O.N.E with week 7 and blowing up your newsfeed 😉

Cannot wait to start week 8 tomorrow, my last and final week of this program!!

 

 
I will be posting these updates at the end of each week so stay tuned for my week eight update (my LAST week)!

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply