Story Time Sunday | "I watch a lot of YouTube!"

Sunday, December 4, 2016




Story Time Sunday | "I watch a lot of YouTube!"

For this weeks Story Time Sunday I am going to talk about something I spend too much time on - YouTube!

It's no secret that I love social media, blogging, creating content, etc. Something you guys may not know is that I watch a lot of YouTube so for this Sunday I'm going to fill you in on my top 15 favorites!

I have a terrible memory and I forget things all the time so I think it's really cool to be able to have all those memories of your day to day life to look back on.

No, I don't do a whole lot with YouTube personally, I have a channel but I don't put much on it. Someday I might do more with it though!

Here are my favorite channels to follow!

1) Aspyn Ovard
- my favorite Youtuber ever because she's so genuine and such a hard worker, if I could only ever watch one YouTuber for the rest of my life it would definitely be her

2) Aspyn + Parker
- her and her husbands vlog channel

3) BFvsGF
- a couple of 10 years who unfortunately broke up earlier this year but they still make great content, this is now Jeana's

4) PrankvsPrank
- a couple of 10 years who unfortunately broke up earlier this year but they still make great content, this is now Jesses's

5) iiSuperwomanii
- she's super positive, promotes #girllove, and makes tons of relatable skits

6) LaurDIY
- the DIY queen herself plus her and her boyfriend Alex are super cute

7) JennaMarbles
- do I even need to explain this one?

8) Drew Lynch
- runner up comedian on AGT with a cute dog named Stella, I had the pleasure of meeting them earlier this year

9) Meghan McCarthy
- has the cutest voice ever and has #thunderthighthursdays

10) Brianna Joy
- young married couple who are so down to earth

11) Paige Hathaway
- half the reason I follow her is for her photographer/videographer, Lambert, who is hilarious, she's the #1 person I follow on snap chat and I ever get to meet her someday I think I might just die lol

12) Morgan Timm
- love her for blogging tips

13) Hayley Paige
- also love her for blogging tips

14) Gary Vaynerchuk
- literally the most inspiring person ever, also had the pleasure of meeting him this past summer

15) Faze Censor
- he is a pro call of duty gamer but that's obviously not why I follow him haha, I love watching him, his girlfriend Yanet, and their dog Mimi together


 I follow a lot more than that but those are the only channels I can honestly say I watch regularly.


Also, for those of you that I know are going to ask - no I do not get paid to mention any of these people. I'm not sure why some of you always think that but I'm pretty sure none of them even know I exist haha!


My favorite things to watch are Christmas vlogs and Christmas DIY's so yes, I am in heaven right now!


I want to know: Who are your favorite people to follow on YouTube?

 


*Stay tuned for next weeks Story Time Sunday at 7:30 pm EST over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply