Motivational Mindset Monday | Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy

Monday, January 16, 2017

 
Motivational Mindset Monday | Stop Being Your Own Worst Enemy
 
 
When you think of what holds you back most from whatever it is you want in life, what comes to mind?

Is it, "I don't have the funds", I don't have the time", "I don't believe in myself", "I don't have the ambition" etc. etc.?

That's probably what came to mind, huh? Or at least something along those lines.

What do all of those things have in common? "I"

That's right. What's actually holding you back is nothing other than you.

- There's plenty of ways to make more income. They may not be fun or what you want, you might have to sacrifice, go back to school, I don't know. Regardless, you can be creative, there's more ways to make money than you might think.

- We all have the same 24 hours in a day. No one in privileged with having anything more or underprivileged with having anything less. Everyone gets 24 hours.

- I didn't believe in myself for the majority of my life. I still don't sometimes. It's not fun to admit but we're all human. Belief in yourself takes practice, it takes consistency, and most of all it takes time.

- It boils my blood to hear someone say, "oh they just got lucky." Really, do you really think that many people just GET lucky? Now, granted yes if you are born into a millionaire family, that could be lucky BUT I'm talking about the majority. The people who "made it to the top" didn't just fall there. You see what it's like NOW, you didn't see all the behind the scenes of what it actually took to GET to that point.

Now, back to the topic.

Stop expecting things to just fall into your lap. Stop expecting an opportunity of a life time to just come knocking on your door. You know why? Because that's not going to happen.

YOU have to MAKE it happen.

One more time. Who has to make it happen? YOU.

Stop throwing your pity parties and just freaking do it already. Stop holding yourself back. Stop being your own worst enemy.

Stop listening to that little voice in your head.
 
Shut that voice and tell yourself this; I CAN do it. You will be amazed by how strong you truly are once you start believing in yourself.

Don't be the girl I was two years ago.
 
You are worth it. You DESERVE to be your best self. I don't care where you're at now, just START.

You have ONE LIFE to live.
 
I know that sounds so cliché but honestly until you start letting that sink in you're going to be sitting in the same spot you are now, a year from now, wishing that you would've just started today.
 
.
.
 
💕My challenge for you is to dig deep inside your soul, find out why it is exactly that you're holding yourself back and do whatever you can to overcome it!💕
.
.
 *Stay tuned for next weeks "Motivational Mindset Monday" here and over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness at 7:30pm EST

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply