Story Time Sunday | "I'm obsessed with ChapStick!"

Monday, January 9, 2017

 
Story Time Sunday | "I'm obsessed with ChapStick!"


For this weeks Story Time Sunday I am going to talk about something I am obsessed with - ChapStick!


Now I'm not talking about the little egg ChapStick things, or the Burt's Bee's, or lip gloss, or any of that stuff.

I mean just plain old regular ChapStick.

I remember when I was in elementary school I would go to school with ChapStick the whole way around the OUTSIDE of my lips. Not just on my lips, but on the outside of them too because, well, I really have no idea why haha!

Oh, and it wasn't the nice original kind that shows up clear, it was the strawberry kind that sticks out like a sore thumb because I liked the strawberry one best.

I had a pair of Christmas boy and girl stuffed dollies that I did that too as well.

I was going through some of my old stuffed animals and stuff at my moms a few weeks ago and I came across them. Guess what? The outside of their lips were stained from all the years I put ChapStick on them!

I'm not really sure why but I've always been obsessed with it.

If that doesn't tell you much, let me tell you how many ChapSticks I have right now.

I have 2 in my car.
I have 6 in my purse.
I have 8 in my living room.
I have 1 in my room at work.
I have 1 in my kitchen.
I have 6 on my nightstand in our room.
I have 1 on Devin's night stand (just in case I somehow roll over and end up on his side of the bed).
I have a 3 pack in my drawer in our room that I haven't opened yet.
and there might be a few more laying around that I missed.

Maybe I'm just crazy but I don't think that's too bad.

I used to keep a 16 pack in the drawer of my night stand haha!

I don't care if it's the original one, the cherry one, the strawberry one, the cake batter one, the green apple one, whatever - I just love ChapStick!


(If I could I would insert the monkey emoji with his hands covering his eyes here)



I want to know: What are you obsessed with?



*Stay tuned for next weeks Story Time Sunday at 7:30 pm EST over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness
 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply