Story Time Sunday | Getting my belly button pierced!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

 
Story Time Sunday | Getting my belly button pierced!
 
For this weeks Story Time Sunday I am going to talk about something I have a low tolerance for - pain!
 
When it comes to pain I will admit, I am a total baby. Needles don't bother me but just the little "pinch" of getting blood work done stresses me out.
 
I didn't even get my ears pierced for the longest time and to be honest I think it was probably around the same time as this. I didn't like pain and I didn't want "holes" in my body.
 
I honestly don't even remember what convinced us to go get our belly buttons done but I we all knew we wanted to go together. I went with my best friend Justine and our friend Taylor, I was only 13 at the time. We went to someone's house in town to have it done and looking back it was a little bit of a sketchy way to have it done.
 
When we got to the house I don't remember who went first but I know it wasn't me. When it was my turn I made Taylor hold my hand because I was so scared haha! I remember it being the worst pain I had ever experienced in my life. For those few seconds I thought for sure I was going to die. I know I'm dramatic but like I said I don't like pain.
 
If that's not bad enough, I even asked for a lollipop after I was done. And I got one. And it was my favorite flavor. Sour green apple.
 
Needless to say, I have only gotten my cartilage pierced since and that was not bad at all. I would never get my belly button pierced again, that's for sure!
 
 
I want to know: What was your worst piercing?
 
 
*Stay tuned for next weeks Story Time Sunday at 7:30 pm EST over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply