What You See vs. What I See

Wednesday, November 16, 2016


 
What You See vs. What I See
 
 
This is what you guys see (left) and this is what I see (right).🙈
 
Of course I always want you guys to see the best of me, the most flattering sides of me, etc. I don’t want you to see me struggle or fail and I most definitely don’t want you to see my pooch or my back fat.
 
BUT this IS me, no flexing, this is the raw version.
 
However, since becoming a coach I have learned that it is SO important to show that not so pretty side too because I want you guys to be able to RELATE to me and see that I am just like YOU.
 
I don’t want you guys to measure your worth based on how many rolls you have or how much giggle you have in your arms.
 
To be able to love yourself EXACTLY the way you are is hard. It’s very hard because we have society telling us that we have to look a certain way and we are not GOOD enough until we do.
 
Real people aren’t airbrushed or photo shopped so to even THINK of comparing ourselves to that kind of standard is just completely unrealistic.
 
That’s a whole line of bull.
 
What we should be focused on is learning self-love and acceptance of the person we are.
Of course it’s going to be a struggle, I still deal with it, but I’ve also learned that working on ME because I love ME is that most important job I will EVER have.
 
I realized that this is the body God gave me and it is my JOB to take care of it and keep it healthy, not to make it “perfect.”
 
Let’s all take a moment to remember our worth, embrace our beauty, love ourselves inside AND out, and to appreciate this gift we have been called LIFE.
 
Spread positivity ladies; stop holding yourself up to “societies” expectations.
 
💕

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply