The Core Work & Crock-Pots Challenge Winners!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

 
The Core Work & Crock-Pots Challenge Winners!
 
Last week I held a FREE Core Work & Crock-Pots Challenge which was full of participation and positivity!💕
 
The group started out with me providing a FREE 7 Day Sample Crock-Pot Meal Plan, FREE 7 Day Sample Crock-Pot Recipe Guide, and a FREE 7 Day Crock-Pot Grocery List.
 
Each morning for a whole week a new core workout routine was posted. Each workout routine was demonstrated in a video featuring, shot, and edited by me. The workouts generally did not require any equipment and only took about 6 minutes to complete.
 
Each afternoon for the whole week a new crock-pot recipe was posted, in addition to the recipes that I had already provided in the FREE guides. Each recipe included the full ingredients list and directions.
 
Each night for the week I would post a poll question to get feedback from the participants of the group. I wanted to hear what their favorite exercise was that day and which one they found the hardest for them.
 
I spend hours upon hours creating the content for it and everyone did such a great job staying active! 💪🏼
 
Aside from my longer paid 30 Day Group Challenges, I am hosting one 7 Day Challenge for FREE each month as well! I will mix it up and have different themes each month so that there's always something new to look forward to! ☺️
 
For this challenge the winners were chosen based on participation. Each time a member actively participated I wrote their name down. At the end of the 7 days I put all those names in a cup and randomly chose the 2 winners!
Our Core Work & Crock-Pots Challenge winners are:
🍑Christina W.
Won the black "Goodbye Calories" water bottle plus the pink latex resistance band🎁
AND
🍑 Morgan M.
Won the pink "Goodbye Calories" water bottle🎁
 
Thank you to everyone who joined and participated and congratulations to this groups winners!
 
🕸My next 30 Day Challenge starts on Monday, November 7th, 2016!
🎃Stay tuned for November's FREE 7 Day Challenge!
 

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply