Self-Awareness Saturday | Developing Awareness (Part. 2) | Learn About Your Personality

Sunday, November 27, 2016

 

Self-Awareness Saturday | Developing Awareness (Part. 2) | Learn About Your Personality
 

Last week I went over the first step, self-analysis so this week I'm going to over step two: learn about your personality.
 
If you missed last week, click HERE to catch up and read it!
 
 
This is going to be a fun one!
 
For those of you who may not know, I am releasing another brand soon and I have hired a Facebook manager in the process to help me manage all my social media. With this came a lone, intense online course I went through to help me create my vision for the brand.
 
I had to do a TON of self-analysis and personality testing and I am so glad I did because I learned so so so much about myself in the process.
 
Anyways, for step two I want you guys to take two different personality tests, similar to the ones I did.
 
Be honest with your answers, there is no right or wrong with these. No one is going to see them, not even me. You might learn some things about yourself or maybe you'll have a few light bulbs go off, either way I promise they're worth your time! Yes, they're both free! :)
 
 
The first test is The Enneagram Test!
The enneagram is a profound and powerful guide to understanding your personality and inner workings. Want to know your enneagram type? Just take this simple 10 minute enneagram test!
 

Go here to take this test: http://www.enneagramtest.net/
 
 
The second test is The Color Code!
The Color Code Personality Assessment is the most accurate, comprehensive, and easy to use personality test available. Unlike other personality tests, The Color Code not only identifies what you do but why you do it, allowing you to gain much deeper and more useful insights into what makes you and those around you tick.
 
 Go here to take this test: http://www.colorcode.com/

 

 
 
 How were your results? Are you surprised?
 
 

*Stay tuned for my next "Self-Awareness Saturday" at 7:30pm EST over at Facebook.com/RachelFaulFitness for part 3

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply