Why Does Shakeology Cost So Much?

Sunday, September 27, 2015




Why Does Shakeology Cost So Much?

Now here’s a question that I get asked A LOT!
I find that it’s because most people don’t understand what Shakeology really is. That being said, let me give you some background information on my story.
 
It is not simply a “protein shake” or some magic “weight loss shake.”  It’s a superfood health shake designed to be used as a meal replacement.
 
My Shakeology story is a very reluctant one. When I was first introduced to it I thought the girl talking to me was insane. You know when you’re learning about something and it sounds so incredible that it must be too good to be true? That’s how I felt. There was just one problem though… it tastes like a smoothie? Now maybe I am the only weirdo who feels this way but I am not a fan of smoothies whatsoever. They don’t taste very good to me and I could never understand the point of drinking food versus just eating it. On top of that, why would I buy Shakeology then… why would I need a $4 superfood drink? After doing 3 months of research, I decided to bite the bullet. If I liked it and found it helpful, great…if I absolutely hated it, there was a 30 day money back guarantee. What did I have to lose?
 
I am young, but I do have health issues I wish I didn’t have. To name a few, I am a functional hypoglycemic and I have struggled with irritable bowel syndrome since I was 15. This is something that I have found to be a huge benefit for me and these health conditions.
 
Shakeology scored a 24 on the glycemic index scale by the Glycemic Index Laboratories, which is perfect for controlling my blood sugar.
Shakeology also contains digestive enzymes and probiotics; one of these being Bacillus Coagulans. Bacillus Coagulans is the only strain that can pass all the way through the digestive process, survive your stomach acids and reach your intestines where they can be effective. Studies show that this probiotic may help to rectify problems associated with IBS and other digestion issues. Because of Shakeology I hardly ever have to take my medication for it.
 
Aside from this, Shakeology has also helped me curb my sugar cravings. Unfortunately for me, I fall under the large percent of people who have a “sweet tooth.” I love chocolate and I love chocolate chip cookies; I may even be one of Chips Ahoy’s biggest fans. You know that nice innocent looking blue package of Chips Ahoy? They were my go-to when I was stressed. The same way that some people smoke or drink when they are stress, these cookies are what I used as my stress reliever. After a week of drinking Shakeology, I didn’t crave them at all. People having chocolate around me didn’t bother me one bit. I now turn to exercise as my stress reliever; what a great swap, right?
 
The bottom line for my story is that I would rather spend $3 (discounted coach price) on a nutritious health shake than on an unhealthy drink at Starbucks every day.
 
Now back to addressing the original topic: Why is Shakeology so expensive?
The simple answer is that it’s because of what’s in it.
 
It’s packed full of over 70 exotic superfoods cast around from all over the globe which are known to promote health and wellness. When purchased separately, these superfoods are crazy expensive! Getting them all in one drink instead of buying them separately is a huge money saver. Just to give you an idea of how much it costs to buy each of these superfoods separately, I did some more research and put together a collage of just a few of the 70+ superfoods as a visual to help.
 
 
 
Click here to read a list of benefits that these superfoods have to offer!
As someone who is known as a “penny pincher,” I’ve found that buying stuff that’s cheap usually isn’t the best strategy. What is the best strategy is finding the best value for your money. I fully acknowledge that Shakeology seems expensive upfront, but to me it gives me the biggest bang for my buck. Who buys 1/3 of their groceries for the whole month in one day? Most people don’t go to the grocery store to buy 30 meals at once; therefore if you do that, of course it’s going to seem expensive.
Knowledge is power and for me, it took learning about Shakeology and trying it for myself to convince me. This is also why so many of my challengers continue on with it after they hit their weight loss goals and even sign up as discount coaches to enjoy 25% off their Shakeology each month!

 
 
 
Browse my online Shakeology website:


Shakeology FAQs:


To purchase Shakeology:
CLICK HERE

How to get a 25% Discount on Shakeology?

1) Sign up as a "Preferred Customer/Discount Coach" for free by clicking HERE
2) Add a "Challenge Pack"


*Starting Month 2, you will receive a 25% discount on your Shakeology and anything else you order through TeamBeachbody.com *
 




share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply